Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy busy!

I have been Hookin like crazy lately! I have no idea what has come over me but I'm lovin it!

Sleepy Owl
I know you see these everywhere lately but I thought it was too cute not to make 


Owl
My friend gave me a pattern for an owl that I can't seem to find right now (It's driving me crazy) So I thought that I would make her little boy this Owl hat. Hope he likes it XX I'll update with a pic when he gets it

Penguin

Zebra
This will be Ella's halloween costume, I'm going to make her a striped tutu outfit to go with it
  
Hello Kitty!
 

Monkey
I made this one for my new niece Ms. Sophie. My sister calls her her little monkey so I thought it would be appropriate I know it'll be to big but it should fit by the time it gets cold out
 


1 comment:

  1. Did you make these for fun or are they for sale? If you are going to sell, I would love the monkey one! It is solo cute!

    ReplyDelete